Trying to find wedding songs that are appropriate for a Christian wedding? Finding the right music for your wedding ceremony can be an overwhelmingly difficult task! There are so many things to consider, do you pick your favourite song? The one that is most meaningful to you and your fiancé? Of course you do.
No sure where to begin? My goal is to help you plan your wedding music as smoothly as possible with my list of songs for a Christian Wedding. I've made this curated list especially for you to help make your life easier when it comes to choosing your Christian Wedding Songs.
- When I Say I Do – Matthew West
- Love Never Fails – Brandon Heath
- The Prayer – Josh Groban and Charlotte Church
- This Is Love – For King & Country
- Here Is Love – Matt Redman
- Whole World In His Hands – Tim Hughes
- How Great Thou Art – Carrie Underwood
- Wedding Song (There Is Love) – Peter, Paul & Mary
- When God Made You – Newsong
- Good Day For Marrying You – Dave Barnes
When I Say I Do – Matthew West
Love Never Fails – Brandon Heath
The Prayer – Josh Groban and Charlotte Church
This Is Love – For King & Country
Here Is Love – Matt Redman
Whole World In His Hands – Tim Hughes
How Great Thou Art – Carrie Underwood
Wedding Song (There Is Love) – Peter, Paul & Mary
When God Made You – Newsong
Good Day For Marrying You – Dave Barnes
This post is part of the Wedding DJ series of posts. Why not check them out.
Do you need an experienced DJ?
I've been the 'music guy' for over 30 years, having hosted over 4,000 events and have up-to-date library covering songs from every decade. I'm taking flexible, easy-cancel bookings today.Get in touch Prefer to email or call? Call me on 07860 872243 or firstname.lastname@example.org