Choosing the best wedding songs is hard enough, let alone when there’s a very real possibility of some combination of Morrissey, Rick Astley and John Travolta serenading you with their musical stylings. There are plenty of lists to choose from, but they’re not all created equally – some are missing important songs, others include ones you wouldn’t dream of dancing to on your special day.
If you’re currently planning a wedding, then you’ll be looking to do a few things. For starters, you will be searching online for the coolest and most popular wedding songs. Not only that, but you’ll probably want to know what sings are popular at the moment and how to make your wedding dance as memorable as possible.
For a truly memorable and fun experience, you'll want your wedding music to be perfect.
I've DJ'ed at many weddings and have heard some great music. There are certain songs that just make your guests want to get up and dance. So, I've decided to research for the best wedding songs that would be perfect for your special day. By adding one or more of these songs, you can enjoy a fantastic atmosphere and the perfect wedding party.
Your Wedding Day will be more magical, emotional and memorable:
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) – Beyoncé
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Valerie – Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- Macarena – Los del Río
- Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of…) – Lou Bega
- I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ – Scissor Sisters
- The Best – Tina Turner
- We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off – Jermaine Stewart
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
- Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Reach – S Club 7
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- CAN’T STOP THE FEELING! – Justin Timberlake
- Three Little Birds – Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Cha Cha Slide – DJ Casper
If you're looking for a Wedding DJ for Hire for your special day, please get in touch.
(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) – Beyoncé
Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
Valerie – Mark Ronson & Amy Winehouse
Marry You – Bruno Mars
Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
Come on Eileen – Dexy’s Midnight Runners
I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
Mr. Brightside – The Killers
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
Macarena – Los del Río
Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of…) – Lou Bega
I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ – Scissor Sisters
The Best – Tina Turner
We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off – Jermaine Stewart
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera
Sexy and I Know It -LMFAO
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
Reach – S Club 7
I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
CAN’T STOP THE FEELING! – Justin Timberlake
Three Little Birds – Bob Marley & The Wailers
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Cha Cha Slide – DJ Casper
Do you need an experienced DJ?
I've been the 'music guy' for over 30 years, having hosted over 4,000 events and have up-to-date library covering songs from every decade. I'm taking flexible, easy-cancel bookings today.Get in touch Prefer to email or call? Call me on 07860 872243 or email@example.com